FAQs - What are the licensing requirements for building and pest inspections?

A. Currently, building inspectors do not have to be licensed in NSW, which in turn means they are not insured!. Timber pest inspectors also require accreditation to carry out timber pest inspections. If the inspector is not accredited to carry out either inspections they will be unable to obtain insurance; which will most likely result in a long drawn out legal battle. I am accredited with the Master Builders and fully insured with Pacific International Insurance for both Building Inspections and Timber Pest Inspections (through Rapid Insurance Brokers).

Talk To Expert